Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Greatest Weakness Revealed

I guess it's pretty clear what I should give up for Lent.

I visited a friend in Prague this afternoon with every intention of heading to the gym afterward.

However, the smell of grilling sausages which is the trademark of Wenceslas Square lured me to ordering and devouring a Staročeská klobasa, which in turn kept me from running for obvious reasons.


Doesn't it look tempting to you? Surely you understand now that I simply had to yield to this temptation.

2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

actually, i do understand! we live downtown holland - and tulip time is killer for us! the smell of sausages, elephant ears and lemonade. we spent much of our monthly food budget during that one week!

Anonymous said...

hey v, you said you needed more protein, right? well, i think sausage is a very sufficient source of protein, so you should feel no guilt whatsoever!! i believe it may even enhance your ability to run faster :)