Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Skeptics revealed! (or sceptics)

The race is over and the donations are coming! When Lenka, our IBTS accountant, enters my office a smile spreads across my face. In her hands she is often carrying a receipt from a Jubilee Jog supporter from the money they have donated to IBTS.

Recently sums of Czech crowns have been given by some sceptic observers, who were clearly steeled against donating until all six feet from the IBTS runners crossed the finish line! Thankfully they did!

I'm delighted to report that thus far the total amount which has come in is 17,810 CZK (859 USD, 601 GBP, 647 EUR) ! I have every confidence that we will reach 1000 USD, but I'd love to report to my Rector that 1500 USD came in to help our seminary! Even if your name's not on the right margin of sponsors... it can be! Every little bit helps!

No comments: