Thursday, December 4, 2008

Music Makes the Difference


A few weeks ago I received an old but working iPod from a good friend in the states - only now have I figured out how it works and how to keep the ear pieces from dropping after a few strides. So I took off on a chilly outdoor run this past Sunday afternoon with the Dixie Chics, Boyz2Men and many more accompanying me

I soon found myself lost in the music, singing along (granted pantingly) and forgetting about burning lungs, sore calves and the distance yet to be covered

Though I do enjoy the natural music of the Šárka Valley with the tree branches dancing overhead, the creek running next to me and the birds cheering me on, I realised today that when going through the valley with a purpose - not simply as previously to simply enjoy nature - having a few pop artists singing in your ear is a great.

Thanks, Dude!

(This is a second attempt to post this entry - Sunday this Web-blog went crazy because of my music post - here's hoping this time all is well)

1 comment:

Wilfredo Arturo Villafana Liñan said...

Nice Blog. Please visit my Blog: www.guilloncity.blogspot.com. I hope your visit and commentary. Best regards. Wilfredo