Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mysterious Prague 6 Pooper Scooper

Czechs love dogs - large, small, hairy, bald - it doesn't matter. They love them and I don't mind them, but Czech German Shepherds, Czech Cocker Spaniels and Czech Yorkshire Terriers all poo. Consequently, these little deposits do not always make it to the grass on the side of the trail upon which some folk choose to run. Instead the little doggy dupas (see October 16 post) release their surprises on the path itself.

However, though certain that this happens and a witness to these physiological events, the poo does not stay on the path for long. I don't know how it happens, but there must be some secret and caring park ranger who clears the paths (surely just for me) of all kinds of debris - leaves, branches, poo... I'm eternally grateful to him/her/it, for as the days get darker, I'm not exactly sure what I'm trodding in!


(Bet you thought I was gonna put a photo with poo in it... but didn't find any on the trail, so sorry!)

No comments: