Monday, December 8, 2008

Photo Finish or Finish Photo?!

Upon receiving confirmation of my Half-Marathon registration along with my number - F901 - I was reminded of the list of items/events/discounts which are included in my participation. A new line which was not there previously stated:

FINISH PHOTO – It will be possible to order by mail or on-line via our web site. You will find more info in your technical envelope. Remember to smile while crossing the finish line!


No ordinary person will want a photo of themselves after sweating laboriously through the streets of Prague for 21 kilometres!


But the more I'm learning about runners, the more I realise that they have some peculiarities which are common amongst the lot of them... clearly wanting to have their cramps & soreness documented photographically is one of them!

No comments: